1AAA Solitaire Mag-lite flashlight Bulb 1V-3V / 0.5W / Bi-pin
Browse times:1095 Categoties0.5W Categoties1.5V Categoties3V CategotiesAccessories - For Maglite CategotiesBi-pin CategotiesFor mini flashlight CategotiesLED Flashlight Bulbs CategotiesLED upgrade bulbs - For Maglite CategotiesProducts CategotiesSpecial for Maglite
- 3 Watt LED
- Bright White Light
- Fits 1AAA Solitaire Mag-lite flashlight
- No need to replace the original reflector
- Handle between 1 to 3 DC Volts
- 50,000 Hour LED Life
- Extends Battery Life
- Shock Resistant
- Operating temperature: -30 to +60℃
- Storage temperature: -40 to +85℃
- Humidity (Non-Condensing): 5% to 95%
- The LED flashlight bulbs were designed by Deshun in 2012. These Bi-pin bulbs were all built-in a high efficiency LED driver, which makes the bulb use in the wide-range voltage, and a temperature controlled circuit, then the bulbs will work well and be not burnt.
- Using a Bi-pin LED flashlight bulb for your Solitaire Mag-lite flashlight, it is as simple as replacing the original incandescent bulb and also easy to replace the bulb with the light of all kinds of color like red, blue, green, UV and IR.
- Bi-pin LED bulbs can help you save money on batteries and replacement cost. It uses a lot less power allowing your batteries to last longer. Also, the LED flashlight bulbs last longer than original incandescent bulbs, meaning you won’t have to replace your new LED flashlight bulb as often as you did with the standard one, and they are much brighter than any standard bulb.
- These Bi-pin bulbs provide a nice smooth beam pattern with a great balance between throw and coverage, and you won’t lose your flood to spot focus with your Solitaire Mag-lite flashlight.
- Tactical Flashlights
- Flashlight Conversion Bulb 3.2V-9V / 1W ...
- LED replacement bulb 1V-9V / 1W / E10
- The bi-pin bulb suits for 2 AA Mini Mag-l...
- Super Bright Waterproof Flashlight
- LED Light Bulb for Flashlight 1V-9V / 1W ...
- Glass breaking tail cap for C Cell Maglite...