Maglite conversion bulb with Cree LED 6V-30V/ 1 Watt / P13.5S
- 3 Watt Cree LED
- Bright White Light
- PR Flange Style
- Works in 18V Tooling Flashlights
- Handle between 6 to 30 DC Volts
- 50,000 Hour LED Life
- Extends Battery Life
- Shock Resistant
- Operating temperature: -30 to +60℃
- Storage temperature: -40 to +85℃
- Humidity (Non-Condensing): 5% to 95%
- LED flashlight bulbs were designed by Deshun in 2004. These bulbs were all built-in a high efficiency LED driver, which makes the bulb used in the wide-range voltage. For example, using in 2.2V~12V, 1V~9V, 3.2V~9V or 6V~30V, LED flashlight bulbs will work well and be not burnt. As the 6V~30V LED flashlight bulb, it can quickly convert 18V tooling flashlight with PR style flange bulb from the standard incandescent to a bright white long lasting LED flashlight bulb.
- Using a LED flashlight bulb for your flashlight, it is as simple as replacing the original incandescent bulb and also easy to replace the bulb with the light of all kinds of color like red, blue, green, UV and IR.
- LED Flashlight bulbs can help you save money on batteries and replacement cost. It uses a lot less power allowing your batteries to last longer. Also, the LED flashlight bulbs last longer than original incandescent bulbs, meaning you won’t have to replace your new LED flashlight bulb as often as you did with the standard one, and they are much brighter than any standard bulb.
- These LED flashlight bulbs provide a nice smooth beam pattern with a great balance between throw and coverage, and you won’t lose your flood to spot focus with your flashlight.
|Model No.||Input Voltage||LED Power||LEDBrand||Brightness||BeamAngle||Emitting Color||Bulb Base|
- LED Light Bulb for Flashlight 6V-30V / 1W...
- Tactical Flashlights
- The Bi-pin bulb upgrades Maglite rechargea...
- LED lighting bulb 6V-30V / 1W / P13.5S
- Dimmable LED flashlight bulbs 3V/ 1W / P...
- Dimmable LED upgrade bulb for Maglite 3D, ...
- Screw base LED Conversion Bulb 1V-9V / 1W...
- Glass Breaking Tail Cap for AA Maglite torch