Small Cover LED bulb for Maglite 1V-4.5V / 3W / Maglite base
- 3 Watt CREE XPE LED
- Bright White Light
- Available in 2 or 3 Cell D size Maglite Flashlights including Magnum Star II
- Handle between 1 to 4.5 DC Volts
- 50,000 Hour LED Life
- Extends Battery Life
- Shock Resistant
- Operating temperature: -30 to +60℃
- Storage temperature: -40 to +85℃
- Humidity (Non-Condensing): 5% to 95%
- LED flashlight bulbs were designed by Deshun in 2013. These bulbs were all built-in a high efficiency LED driver, which makes the bulb use in the wide-range voltage, and a temperature controlled circuit, then the bulbs will work well and be not burnt.
- Using a LED flashlight bulb for your flashlight, it is as simple as replacing the original bulb and also easy to replace the bulb with the light of all kinds of color like red, blue, green, UV and IR.
- LED Flashlight bulbs can help you save money on batteries and replacement cost. It uses a lot less power allowing your batteries to last longer. Also, the LED flashlight bulbs last longer than original incandescent bulbs, meaning you won’t have to replace your new LED flashlight bulb as often as you did with the standard one, and they are much brighter than any standard bulb.
- These LED flashlight bulbs provide a nice smooth beam pattern with a great balance between throw and coverage, and you won’t lose your flood to spot focus with your flashlight.
- Tooling Flashlight LED Bulb 6V-30V / 1W /...
- Flashlight Conversion Bulb 3.2V-9V / 1W ...
- Glass Breaking Tail Cap for AA Maglite torch
- White Laser Long-distance Searching lights
- LED conversion bulb for flashlights 3.2V...
- LED replacement bulb 3.2V-9V / 1W / P13.5S
- Side Emitter LED Replacement Bulb 3.2V-9...
- LED lighting bulb 6V-30V / 1W / P13.5S