Dimmable LED flashlight bulbs 3V/ 1W / P13.5S
- 1 Watt LED
- PR Flange Style
- Works with 2 cell Flashlights
- 3V DC constant voltage
- Using the original button switch to regulate
- 50%-100%-Strobe once a sec.
- 50,000 Hour LED Life
- Extends Battery Life
- Shock Resistant
- Operating temperature: -30 to +60℃
- Storage temperature: -40 to +85℃
- Humidity (Non-Condensing): 5% to 95%
- Dimming LED flashlight bulbs were designed by Deshun in 2013. Each bulb is built-in a high efficiency LED driver, which makes the bulb dimming stably by the flashlight original button switch. All bulbs are the design of constant voltage, e.g.3V, 4.5V, 6V. LED flashlight bulbs will be not burnt and work well at certain fixed voltage. For example, 3V dimming LED flashlight bulbs can quickly convert any 2 cells flashlight with PR style flange bulbs from the standard incandescent to a bright white long lasting LED flashlight bulbs.
- Using a Dimming LED flashlight bulb for your flashlight, it is as simple as replacing the original incandescent bulb and also easy to replace the bulb with the light of all kinds of color like red, blue, green, UV and IR.
- LED Flashlight bulbs can help you save money on batteries and replacement cost. It uses a lot less power allowing your batteries to last longer. Also, the LED flashlight bulbs last longer than original incandescent bulbs, meaning you won’t have to replace your new LED flashlight bulb as often as you did with the standard one, and they are much brighter than any standard bulb.
- These LED flashlight bulbs provide a nice smooth beam pattern with a great balance between throw and coverage, and you won’t lose your flood to spot focus with your flashlight.