Screw base LED Conversion Bulb 1V-9V / 1W / E10
- 1 Watt LED
- Bright White Light
- E10 Base
- Works with 1-6 cell Flashlights
- Handle between 1 to 9 DC Volts
- 50,000 Hour LED Life
- Extends Battery Life
- Shock Resistant
- Operating temperature: -30 to +60℃
- Storage temperature: -40 to +85℃
- Humidity (Non-Condensing): 5% to 95%
- LED flashlight bulbs were designed by Deshun in 2004. These bulbs were all built-in a high efficiency LED driver, which makes the bulb used in the wide-range voltage. For example, using in 2.2V~12V, 1V~9V, 3.2V~9V or 6V~30V, LED flashlight bulbs will work well and be not burnt. As the 1V~9V LED flashlight bulb, it can quickly convert any C and D, 2-6 cells flashlight with PR style flange bulb from the standard incandescent to a bright white long lasting LED flashlight bulb.
- Using a LED flashlight bulb for your flashlight, it is as simple as replacing the original incandescent bulb and also easy to replace the bulb with the light of all kinds of color like red, blue, green, UV and IR.
- LED Flashlight bulbs can help you save money on batteries and replacement cost. It uses a lot less power allowing your batteries to last longer. Also, the LED flashlight bulbs last longer than original incandescent bulbs, meaning you won’t have to replace your new LED flashlight bulb as often as you did with the standard one, and they are much brighter than any standard bulb.
- These LED flashlight bulbs provide a nice smooth beam pattern with a great balance between throw and coverage, and you won’t lose your flood to spot focus with your flashlight.
Two optional size for your choice
- Flashlight Conversion Bulb 3.2V-9V / 1W ...
- Replacement LED Bulb For Mag Lite D&C...
- LED torch bulbs 6V-30V / 0.5W / P13.5S
- LED conversion bulb for flashlights 3.2V...
- 2 AA and 2 AAA Mini Mag-lite flashlight bu...
- LED flashlight Bulb 3.2V-9V / 1W / P13.5S
- LED Light Bulb for Flashlight 1V-9V / 1W ...
- LED conversion bulb 3.2V-9V / 3W / E10