Deep-Sea Diving Flashlight
The LED flashlight is specially designed for deep-sea diving with excellent water-proof performance and 200 meters water-resist depth. It is also convenient to use for general and outdoor lighting.
Using Cree XM-L2 LED
10W power. The brightness is up to 1,000 lm.
For the flashlight, three types of batteries are available: 26650, 18650, C-cell. Large battery capacity, long run time. And the batteries are replaced easily
Adopted a glass lens is 6 mm thick with coating explosion-proof. It has a high light transmission rate and strong anti-pressure capability.
The holes on the tail cap is designed for tightening. Putting a rod-shaped tool into the hole to screw the tail cap can increase the water-proof performance. Another optional accessory, a glass breaker is for rescuing. There is an anti-rolling design on the tail cap. So the flashlight is not easy to roll when putting on a plane.
Using multiple sealing O-rings. The waterproof performance can be better when pressing the o-rings against the water pressure direction.
The shell of the flashlight is made of oxidant-treated aerospace-grade aluminum which can make the flashlight durable.
A high efficient, constant current LED driver inside, gives the flashlight a good quality and more energy saving.
|Light Source||LED||CREE XM-L2|
|LED Luminous Flux||1000||Lm|
|Illuminance at 5 meters||1100||Lux|
|Illuminance at 400 meters||0.25||Lux|
|Run Time - Super bright||240||Minutes|
|Run Time - Eco bright||Minutes|
|Run Time - Strobe||Minutes|
|Battery Quantity||2 or 3||26650 or 18650 C-cell|
|Working Conditions Temperature||-25℃ - +60℃|
|Net weight||185||g |
- When the flashlight is not in use, remove the battery and store it separately to avoidcorrosion and shortening its service life.
- Do not disassemble the flashlight. Or some damages will be caused, and the flashlightcan not be used normally.
- All super bright light must be avoided shooting at eyes directly, it might cause a shortblind-sight or damage of the eyes.
- If the flashlight is not used for a long time, its battery is recommended to charge everythree months.
- Apply a little lubricant to the screw and O-rings when you can not screw the tail cap smoothl.
- Before diving, please check the sealing rings are perfect. If they are damaged, please change them in time,and screw the tail cap tightly by a rod-shaped tool.
Black or Yellow
In order to protect the environment, we suggest reducing the use of plastic and paper packaging materials, and avoiding excessive packaging. However, for a commercial promotion, special packaging can also be provided for customers.
- A8 Professional Diving Flashlight
- 1AAA Solitaire Mag-lite flashlight Bulb 1...
- Tooling LED Flashlight Bulb 6V-30V / 1W /...
- Side Emitter LED Replacement Bulb 3.2V-9...
- Glass breaking tail cap for D Cell Maglite...
- 2AAA LED Penlight
- Tooling Flashlight LED Bulb 6V-30V / 1W /...
- Maglite flashlight bulb 3.2V-9V / 3W / Ma...