The Bi-pin bulb upgrades Maglite rechargeable flashlight 3.6V-9V / 10W/ Bi-pin
- 10 Watt LED
- Bright White Light
- Handle between 3.6 to 9 DC Volts
- Fits Maglite Rechargeable Flashlights
- 50,000 Hour LED Life
- Extends Battery Life
- Shock Resistant
- Operating temperature: -30 to +60℃
- Storage temperature: -40 to +85℃
- Humidity (Non-Condensing): 5% to 95%
- Using the famous Cree LED XML-T6 for the light resource
- Perfect replacement the original Maglite Rechargeable Bi-pin bulb , lighting time is up to 1.5 times longer than original one
- LED Lifetime more than 50000 hours
- Using the white light LED to achieve brightness higher than the original one
- Getting high lumens output without any adjustment, easy to use
- Unscrew the flashlight and remove the original bulb and reflector
- Tighten the DS3609F-8WCR and original glass cover
- Insert the tightened DS3609F-8WCR into the flashlight bulb’s location and tighten the glass cover again
- Replacement LED Bulb For Mag Lite D&C...
- 1AAA Solitaire Mag-lite flashlight Bulb 1...
- Side Emitter LED Upgrade Bulb 1V-9V / 1W ...
- LED conversion bulb 3.2V-9V / 1W / E10
- White Laser Long-distance Searching lights
- Dimming LED replacement bulb for flashligh...
- Glass breaking tail cap for D Cell Maglite...
- Maglite conversion bulb with Cree LED 6V-...